They occasionally bow to me–those non-home educating moms that, in shock, discover I home educate my children. Whether it’s instant disbelief, I don’t know, but it’s happened more than a few times. And I’m sure there are those other non-home educating moms that think, she is NUTS. They wouldn’t think to bow.
They might think I’m nuts because….
1. The kitchen floor never stays clean,
2. I get to see a lot more arguing and gnattering,
3. I get to see my ugly side more often,
4. I don’t get to be in my home alone, let alone the bathroom…
5. The bathroom always looks like a college dorm,
6. I own too many books and they are everywhere, and
7. I spend my waking hours relearning math concepts.
Would the non-home educating mom be right? Yuppers. She’s bang on.