What is your minimum effective dose to look after you? Our bodies and our souls won’t keep up if we pretend we don’t need care.Vicki Tillman
Vicki Tillman wants you to feel you are fulfilling your life’s purposes. She is a speaker, curriculum developer, counselor, and life/career coach who helps women become who they need to be. She shares her expertise in homeschooling, prayer, healthy life and career topics, and mental health topics through her coaching at Vicki Tillman Coaching. posts at 7 Sisters, Pike Creek Psychological Center and Vicki Talks Prayer.
A homeschooling mom for 20-plus years, all five of Vicki’s children graduated from homeschool high school and have completed various degrees at college and graduate levels.
Advice for the homeschool mom who also works outside homeschool:
- Don’t worry about all the things.
- Do just the thing in the moment.
- Don’t worry about all the things falling through the cracks.
- Moms feel guilty all the time, but rather focus on all the things you can do.
Advice for the homeschool mom of a graduating kiddo:
Gratitude…is the habit of noticing when something is going well…
- It improves your immune system.
- It triggers your anterior cyngulate in your brain.
- It triggers brain growth in the “calm down” portion of your brain.
You can find Vicki online at:
Order my book Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod