I don’t have to feel capable to do homeschooling. If I’m called to do it, I can do it. You have to learn to learn how to do it.Gabe Cox
Gabe Cox is a faith-based author, podcaster, coach, and the founder of Red Hot Mindset.
Her mission is to help you step into the fire of refinement so you can come out stronger and crush your goals, God’s way. She does this by helping you overcome limiting beliefs or mental barriers standing in the way of your goals. She holds you accountable to get done what you want each week and helps you simplify your game plan so you can work it around your everyday life.
Gabe used the success principles and mental training outlined in her book, “Mind Over Marathon: Overcoming Mental Barriers in the Race of Life,” to achieve bids to the 2016 and 2020 Boston Marathons. She continues to use these principles as she strives toward new goals, raising a family, and mentoring others.
Advice for the Homeschool Mama:
- Ask for help when you need it. Learn how to delegate.
- Be the example: exercise so they’ll be active.
- Be the example: when they see us love learning, they’ll love learning too.
- Help them find their passions and you need to help find yours too.
- You don’t have to choose between you and motherhood: you can do both.
You can find Gabe Cox online at:
Get more encouragement in the book: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod