No matter how much you simplify or declutter, there’s always going to be a surface level amount of things.Kellly Briggs, Simple Home Mom
I’m Kelly Briggs, homeschooling mom of four on the east coast of Canada. I realized that I needed to simplify our lives at home more over the years as our family grew and I couldn’t keep up anymore.
I help busy moms simplify their home lives by sharing simple tips, guides, and a practical course.
Advice for the Homeschool Mama:
- Be intentional about the things you use in your homeschool.
- Start small in your declutter process.
- And keep going.
- Work from room by room, space by space, or category by category.
How to Establish New Routines:
- When beginning a new routine, commit to a month.
- Commit to doing it daily.
- Start simple: do one area at a time.
- Check in with yourself to see where are those habit routines going?
- Create a habit stack: add one habit to the next.
- Aim for routine, not perfection.
- Write it down.
You can find Kelly Briggs online at:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/simplehomemom (where I hang out the most)
- Website: www.simplehomemom.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplehomemom
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/simplehomemom
Order my book Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod