Recognize the six selves (in you and your homeschool kids): the cognitive self, the social self, the physical self, the emotional self, the spiritual self, and the creative self.Nike Anderson, Creator of the Homeschool Genius
Nike Anderson is a mommy blogger at The Homeschool Genius where she shares her passion for all things homeschool. She is the owner of Nike Anderson’s Classroom, a virtual shop for educational resources, and has been featured in local news outlets advocating homeschool.
Nike has a Masters in Educational Leadership and resides in Middle Georgia with her husband and two young sons.
Advice for Homeschool Mamas:
- Recognize that homeschooling is a privilege.
- Expect your kids to do things that your kids can do themselves.
- Incorporate self-care concepts into your homeschool curriculum.
- Carve out time, even just for five minutes, to refresh and renew.
- Create a conscious effort to showing up for every day.
You can find Nike online at:
Order my book Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod