As a homeschool mom, you are doing so many amazing things with your kids. you’ve already done such good work and there’s always time to redeem certain things, like not addressing their learning challenges as quickly as you might have seen them but not understood them.Diane Geerlinks, Professional Certified Educational Therapist
Diane Geerlinks is a Professionally Certified Educational Therapist, Director of NILD Canada (National Institute for Learning Development) and operates GeerLINKS Learning Centre.
Diane is a motivational speaker and brings her 25 years of homeschooling her five kids to each workshop presentation. Diane has since continued learning on the neuroplasticity of the brain and how we can improve our capacity for learning at any age.
Advice for Homeschool Mamas:
- Have a regular connection time with your partner.
- Encourage the learning of living in life as your baseline intention in your homeschool.
- Be interested in learning yourself and follow your interests in your homeschool too.
- Our goal is to help our kids have a love of learning, so we encourage them to think outside the box.
- Sometimes self-care is really being with my child, because they are part of me.
Find Diane online at:
Get more encouragement in the book: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod