Norm Quantz is a counsellor, relationship expert, and trauma specialist. He has listened to thousands of people tell their stories of struggles and successes.
Norm is the author of two books, Power & Control and Trauma No More. He graduated with a Master of Arts in Counselling and is semi-retired from his private practice, but carries on part-time as an onsite trauma specialist.
Norm’s professional career has focused on helping people take the steps necessary for core change as they pursue wholeness. But his biggest joys are spending time with his family and friends, golfing, traveling, and table games.
To do is to be.Nietsche
To be is to do.Kant
Do be do be do.Sinatra
Norm’s Advice for Homeschool Parents:
- When you’re with your kids, be present with your kids fully for that moment.
- When you’re not with your kids, be fully present there too.
- Your kids don’t need you to make them the be the center of your attention.
- Stay with your healthy highway when you see your child in the ditch.
- Develop their trust without judgment: listen to them deeply.
You can find Norm online at www.normquantz.com
Order Norm’s book, Trauma No More.
Order my book Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod