Ten Practical (& Meta) Lessons in Planning for your Upcoming Homeschool
- Be realistic. How to do this? Time block your time to discover how much time stuff ACTUALLY takes. And practice being right here now.
- Self-Care is a requirement, not an option.
- You can influence a child, but you can’t control them.
- Academics are not synonymous with an education.
- Plan for the “S” question. You’ll have to answer it to infinity and beyond.
- Plan for YOU in your homeschool too.
- There is no ONE right way to homeschool.
- Everthing isn’t always going to go well all the time.
- Always work toward fun in your homeschool days.
- Above everything, know yourself.
People also ask…
- Three Things I Wish I Knew Before I Homeschooled.
- How to live your simple homeschool life on purpose.
- How to Maintain Authenticity & Vulnerability in our Homeschool Relationships.
- Tell me more about your homeschool mama retreat.
- I’m a new homeschooler, are you able to walk alongside me and mentor me?