Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Listen to the Mother’s Day Instagram LIVE with Aimee & me as we discuss what we can do to plan for our upcoming homeschool year so we can homeschool with purpose.
Aimee Otto is married to her high school sweetheart, Nick. Together, they homeschool their two children, ages 9 and 11. When Aimee’s not homeschooling, she loves reading, walking, and being in nature.
She leads the Homeschool Compass community where she encourages families to step off the mainstream path and embrace the freedom and flexibility in their homeschools.
On this podcast episode, Aimee Otto & I discuss what she’s learned this past homeschool year, about her kids and herself, and how to homeschool with purpose.
You get to have a seat at the homeschool table too.Aimee Otto, Host at the Homeschool Copass Podcast
Specifically, we discuss…
- that we recognize that our homeschool plans need to serve us and our homeschool kiddos
- the gradual learning that our children are very different & that we need to engage them as such
- we need to get quiet, by ourselves, pray, reflect, and consider what is most important for the homeschool year
- that aligning our values with our practical homeschool activities is a necessity so we must first determine what those values are)
- and that prioritizing the most important things in our homeschool is required because time is moving quickly as our children continue to grow up
How to learn more about Aimee:
- Website: HomeschoolCompass.com
- Instagram: @homeschoolcompass
- Facebook: Homeschool Compass
- Podcast: The Homeschool Compass Podcast
A Daily Homeschool Mama Journal for You!
Introducing the Daily Homeschool Mama Journal, your perfect companion to build time for yourself! With daily journal questions, weekly planner, and self-care activities, enhance your self-awareness and explore your identity while taking care of yourself. Start practicing self-awareness today!
People also ask:
- Breaking Free: How Deschooling Helps You Live a Purposeful Life
- 10 Simple Steps to the Homeschool Life (& Live it on Purpose)
- 6 ways to live your homeschool life on purpose
- Deschooling and Life Purpose: Is there a connection?
- How can I get one-on-one life coaching?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod