As we’re anticipating the 2023 new year, we can reenvision our homeschools so we can enjoy more clarity, confidence, and vision.
For that reason, you can access your 5 strategies to revise your homeschool vision when you join the 5-Day Homeschool Mama Vision Challenge.
In this challenge, you’ll receive 5 days of strategies in your email inbox…
So join the 2023 Homeschool Vision Challenge for you:
- to encourage you to show up on purpose in your homeschools
- align your actual daily activities with your homeschool vision
- to tackle your real homeschool challenges
- address your real homeschooled kids
- & to acknowledge your homeschool mama in your homeschool, you!
A 5 Day Homeschool Mama Challenge to enable your vision, clarity, and purpose in your 2023 Homeschool.Teresa Wiedrick, author of Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
“The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive, with passion, compassion, humour and style.”Maya Angelou
Specifically, the five strategies in the homeschool challenge…
(But you’ll get so much more clarity when you join the challenge)…
Firstly, do you Know Your Why?
- Most importantly, what are your homeschool goals?
- Why you homeschool affects how you homeschool.
- Live your homeschool life on purpose.
- Facilitate your kids’ purpose.
Secondly, have you found your vision?
- Have a vision.
- If it’s required, change your vision.
- Recognize your child’s vision.
- Adjust your vision again.
Thirdly, do you know yourself?
- What’s your unique purpose?
- Who are you anyway?
- Sometimes you have to unschool yourself.
- Lastly, find fun, alone time, and learning for you (you get a seat at the table too).
Fourthly, can you build on the charms?
- What can you contribute?
- Observe your children.
- Make a declaration.
- Recognize your freedoms.
Fifthly, are you willing to accept the challenges?
- Be honest with yourself, what do you need?
- What do your kids need?
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Where do you need to grow?
If you want to ReEnvision your 2023 Homeschool, join the Group Coaching Intensive to…
…a time to assess your past homeschool year (& a time to plan for your fresh perspective for the 2023 homeschool year)…
Imagine what your homeschool would be like..
…if you were clear on why you were doing it, if your intentions aligned with your actual daily activities & you showed up with the energy you chose each day.
Let’s assess and plan for your homeschool, so we can plan with intention for 2023!
The 2023 New Year is just around the corner and we’re reenvisioning our homeschools.
I dunno about you, but I have heard from many homeschool moms that they feel depleted by this time of year (in a normal year), but in the last few years, homeschool moms, as well as the rest of humanity, are a whole lot more fatigued.
There just isn’t enough energy and joy going into regular activities, let alone all the cool learning opportunities we can engage in our homeschools.
If you want a shot in the arm for your 2023 homeschool (haha, that just rolled off my tongue, no vaccination suggested), join me on Wednesday, December 28, 2022.
What we’ll do at the ReEnvision your Homeschool Intensive…
Assess & clarify our homeschools, the intention of our homeschools & the practical activities in our homeschools…
…so they can become more of what we want our homeschool life to be.
- to align your actual activities with your homeschool vision
- to assess your homeschool curriculum, if you want to do all the things, but you need to focus on a few for an easy, fun routine
- to assess your homeschool routine
- to assess your homeschool philosophy (& ask if it’s working for you?)
- to simplify your homeschool
- to tackle your real homeschool challenges
- to encourage you to show up on purpose in your homeschool
- to address your real homeschool kids, so you can create an individualized home education
- to encourage you to keep on going with energy
Bring your journals and a pen, without the kids.
- You’ll receive personal feedback and the Reimagine your Homeschool Journaling Workbook.
Reimagine your Homeschool Workbook
Journal questions & workbook that aid in your self-exploration to help you discover the barriers getting in the way of your satisfying homeschool life. Before you put everything away, let’s assess your past homeschool year (& use that as a brainstorming tool to imagine your upcoming homeschool year). Here is a tool to do just that! These journal questions are a self-coaching tool that can aid in greater satisfaction in your upcoming homeschool.
People also ask…
- Join the ReEnvision your Homeschool Intensive
- A fall homeschool assessment: 9 things I’ve learned
- Homeschool Help for Mom: Create a Plan for your Big Emotions
- how to deschool 101: 7 lessons I’ve learned that propelled my homeschool into freedom
- Tell me more about your homeschool mama retreat.
- 5 Reasons Why Self-Care is Essential for Homeschool Moms
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod