Norm Quantz is a counsellor, relationship expert, and trauma specialist. He has listened to thousands of people tell their stories of struggles and successes.
Norm’s professional career has focused on helping people take the steps necessary for core change as they pursue wholeness. But his biggest joys are spending time with his family and friends, golfing, traveling, and table games.
Norm’s Advice for Homeschool Parents
- When you’re with your kids, be present with your kids fully for that moment.
- When you’re not with your kids, be fully present there too.
- Your kids don’t need you to make them the be the center of your attention.
- Stay with your healthy highway when you see your child in the ditch.
- Develop their trust without judgment: listen to them deeply.
- People’s criteria for life determines what they expect to happen in life. And when something so extreme happens beyond what they expect to happen, the distance between what they expect to happen and what actually happens is the degree of their trauma.
Traumatic events happen when they are least expected. Trauma No More is your recovery guide to make the best of these bad situations. The fast-track or full-track options can expedite your emotional healing toward wholeness, whether you are recovering by yourself or with others. Do you want to recover from a trauma? This six-step easy-to-follow recovery guide is written for you.Norm Quantz, author of Trauma No More
Resources we talked about:
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod