Dear homeschool mama, I want you to find homeschool help, but I want more for you than just help.
I want you to live with freedom, authenticity, and satisfaction in your homeschool days.
I have discovered that under the challenges we have in our homeschool, almost always there is a challenge underlying that you can solve.
But it’s not usually a homeschool issue.
Funny enough (not-so-funny actually), it is usually an issue of the mind: perspective, framing, and understanding.
So can we get to the heart of almost every homeschool challenge?
Most of the time.
And it starts with you, homeschool mama!
If you want to have a conversation with me to determine if and how you can address it, connect with me.
So this is what I offer you homeschool mama,
I offer homeschool life coaching, which means I work with (mostly) women who are looking to shed what’s not working so they can show up in their homeschool (& life) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
I’ve noticed that we homeschool mamas can transform from being overwhelmed to getting clear on what our challenges are and having a plan of attack (or plan of practice).
Almost always, building boundaries in our relationships, learning to engage ourselves differently, and understanding our intention behind our homeschool clarifies why we’re doing what we’re doing.
Then when we get clear on what we’re doing, we get a whole lot clearer on who we are.
When we’re clear on who we are, watch out world! We have come to our purpose here on Earth.
Therefore, we are showing up in our homeschools (& lives) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
If you want greater purpose, clarity, and authenticity in your life, connect with me.
Teresa, your Homeschool Life Coach
I help you shed what’s not working so you can show up in your homeschool (& life) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.Teresa Wiedrick, Homeschool Life Coach
Read the blog here…
- 50 ways I nurture myself as a homeschool mama
- A Homeschool Mom Podcast for Boundary Breakthrough
- Clarify & Shift your Mindset: Time Management for Homeschool Moms
- Healing the Mother Wound for Homeschool Moms
- Unschool Mothers: Candid Conversation with Virtual Kitchen Table
- How to Tame the Homeschool Stress Dragon with 23 Strategies
- 13 Ways Taylor Swift can Inspire your Homeschool Life
- Grow Yourself Up: A Guide for Homeschool Mom Personal Growth
- Nurture Resilience & Big Emotions with Lindsey Casselman of Schoolio Learning
- Dive into 10 Helpful Books for Homeschooling Moms!
- The Homeschooling Option: How to Decide When It’s Right
- 6 Hidden Challenges of the Homeschool: Support for Parents