Dear homeschool mama, I want you to find homeschool help, but I want more for you than just help.
I want you to live into freedom, authenticity, and satisfaction in your homeschool days.
I have discovered that under the challenges we have in our homeschool, almost always there is a challenge underlying that you can solve.
But it’s not usually a homeschool issue.
Funny enough (not-so-funny actually), it is usually an issue of the mind: perspective, framing, and understanding.
So can we get to the heart of almost every homeschool challenge?
Most of the time.
And it starts with you, homeschool mama!
If you want to have a conversation with me to determine if and how you can address it, connect with me.
So this is what I offer you homeschool mama,
I offer homeschool life coaching, which means I work with (mostly) women who are looking to shed what’s not working so they can show up in their homeschool (& life) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
I’ve noticed that we homeschool mamas can transform from being overwhelmed to getting clear on what our challenges are and having a plan of attack (or plan of practice).
Almost always, building boundaries in our relationships, learning to engage ourselves differently, and understanding our intention behind our homeschool clarifies why we’re doing what we’re doing.
Then when we get clear on what we’re doing, we get a whole lot clearer on who we are.
When we’re clear on who we are, watch out world! We have come into our purpose here on Earth.
Therefore, we are showing up in our homeschools (& lives) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
If you want greater purpose, clarity, and authenticity in your life, connect with me.
Teresa, your Homeschool Life Coach
I help you shed what’s not working so you can show up in your homeschool (& life) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.Teresa Wiedrick, Homeschool Life Coach
- How Charlotte Mason Can Help you Change & Grow with Leah Boden, author of Modern Miss Mason
- how to build and create community as a homeschool mom
- How Rachel Gathercole Informs my Homeschool
- Journaling for the Homeschool Mom to Overcome Overwhelm
- Intuitively Grow your Fearless Homeschool Flow with Vanessa Wright
- The Art of Talking with our Homeschool Children with Rebecca Rolland
- How Kara S. Anderson Informs my Homeschool
- Making our Homeschool A Little More Beautiful with Sarah Mackenzie Readaloud Revival Podcast
- When Homeschooling is Hard: Six Perspective-Shifting Approaches
- How you can Use Enneagram in your Homeschool with Isabelle Robledo
- Are you homeschooling good enough?
- How Alison Gopnik informs my Homeschool