Homeschool mama, I want you to find so much homeschool help, but even more than help.
I want you to live into freedom, authenticity, and satisfaction in your homeschool days.
I have discovered that under the challenges we have in our homeschool, almost always there is a challenge underlying that you can solve.
But it’s not usually a homeschool issue.
Almost never is it a homeschool issue.
Funny enough (not-so-funny actually), it is usually an issue of the mind: perspective, framing, and understanding.
So can we get to the heart of almost every homeschool challenge?
Most of the time.
And it starts with you, homeschool mama!
If you want to have a conversation with me to determine if and how you can address it, connect with me.
- the surprising transition from school to homeschool
- A Beginner’s Guide to Your First Year of Homeschool
- How Marie Forleo Informs my Homeschool
- Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast for the New(er) Homeschooler
- A Homeschool Mom Giveaway to Get Inspired & Nurtured
- How to homeschool with confidence in 5 (not-so-easy) steps
- How to Create Happiness in our Homeschools
- A Homeschool Mom Retreat: Clarity, Confidence & Vision
- Self-Compassion for the Homeschool Mama: How to Teach it to Yourself
- Why a Homeschool Mama Will Benefit from Coaching for Homeschool (& Life)
- Learn not to care what other people think, homeschool mama
- If you’re dealing with overwhelm in your post-partum state, this is the hardest step…