Sarah Wall, Creator of Raising Royalty, is a homeschool mom of six daughters, web designer, marketing strategist, and virtual assistant.
Sarah is a single parent of six, from infancy to teenager, including two special needs children. She and her princesses live in Waterloo, Ontario, where they enjoy homeschooling, playing and growing together as a family.
So how to homeschool as a single mom?
I gave each of my daughters a unique princess name. I wanted to remind myself every time I look at them or used their names that this is someone special. Someone that deserves the respect of royalty. My children deserve that respect. And with that they have the responsibilities and duties towards other people too.Sarah Wall, Virtual Assistant of XeraSupport
We discuss how to homeschool as a single mom:
- The intentional approach toward our children creates an atmosphere of seeing them as royalty.
- We chat about the homeschool mama self-care myth that moms can’t get alone time. (Even when you’re a single mom of six girls!)
Find Sarah online:
- Her website: www.XeraSupport.com
- Her Facebook
- Her Twitter @XeraSupport
- Sarah also blogs at www.RaisingRoyalty.ca
Big Emotions Journal for the Homeschool Mom
Introducing the Homeschool Mama’s Toolbox, a resource to help homeschooling mothers manage emotions and enhance mindfulness. It includes Dr. Amen’s three questions for self-reflection. Daily meditation practices and a Thought Care Checklist aid in handling challenging situations. Sharpen your mental tools and improve your homeschooling journey today!
People also ask:
- How to Address Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions
- How to Get Homeschool Mom Community & Connection
- how to live your simple homeschool life on purpose
- the life of the perpetual mother hen: finding quiet as a homeschool mom
- How to Capture your Charmed Homeschool
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod