Dustin Eagleston is a graduate of the Dr. TCM program at the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences and a new mom of a daughter named Charlotte.
As a Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is Dustin’s goal to be the best leader for her patients, guiding them carefully back to a place of health and balance.
Dustin draws on her vast life skills from traveling, mountain biking, adventure racing, ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, rock climbing, yoga practicing, and a great passion for everything outdoors.
We’ll chat about how to influence your homeschool with self-awareness.
The biggest thing I can do for myself is be really honest and compassionate with about what I really need? What would be nourishing? Is it actually just giving yourself permission to be tired or to be sad? We as women carry a lot and we are so intuitively self-sacrificing. And that is a great strength, but we also have to look out for ourselves.
Dustin and I discuss how to influence your homeschool with self-awareness.
We need to acknowledge what we really need, and we need to turn toward ourselves and ask ourselves what we need.
Sometimes we need to acknowledge that we’re not at our best and that is okay too.
We need to acknowledge our needs as much as we acknowledge the needs of those we love around us.
Also, we need to acknowledge how we really feel about ourselves and engage ourselves.
If you want to learn more about self-awareness and self-compassion, you can learn more here:
- Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
- Self-Compassion for the Homeschool Mama
- How Kristen Neff Informs My Homeschool with Self-Compassion
- 7 Ways to Live your Best Life: Self-Care for Homeschool Moms
- How to Include Mindfulness Practice in your Homeschool
You can find Dustin online at:
I need to have a compassionate, honest relationship with myself. To understand what I “can” do for myself instead of “should” do for myself. To recognize what’s truly nourishing, not simply doing something because I feel I should.
A Daily Homeschool Mama Journal for You!
Introducing the Daily Homeschool Mama Journal, your perfect companion to build time for yourself! With daily journal questions, weekly planner, and self-care activities, enhance your self-awareness and explore your identity while taking care of yourself. Start practicing self-awareness today!
People also ask:
- how to love yourself as a homeschool mama
- how to positively influence my homeschool mama thoughts so I can enjoy my homeschool
- How can I get a homeschool mama retreat?
- Fourteen Powerful Approaches to Overcoming Overwhelm in your Homeschool through a Pandemic
- Do you do one-on-one homeschool coaching?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod