Kelly Briggs is a homeschooling mom of four on the east coast of Canada. She realized that she needed to simplify her life at home more over the years as her family grew and she couldn’t keep up anymore.
Kelly helps busy moms simplify their home lives by sharing simple tips, guides, and a practical course.
Balance isn’t perfect and caught up with. Balance looks different to everybody, it looks different every day, and sometimes looks different in different moments.Kelly Briggs, Creator of SimpleHomeMom
Advice for the Homeschool Mama:
- Be intentional about the things you use in your homeschool.
- Start small in your declutter process.
- And keep going.
- Work from room by room, space by space, or category by category.
- No matter how much you simplify or declutter, there’s always going to be a surface level amount of things.
- For my sanity and peace in our home, it’s worth it to teach the kids habits and routines.
How to Establish New Routines:
- When beginning a new routine, commit to a month.
- Commit to doing it daily.
- Start simple: do one area at a time.
- Check in with yourself to see where are those habit routines going?
- Create a habit stack: add one habit to the next.
- Aim for routine, not perfection.
- Write it down.
You can find Kelly Briggs online at:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/simplehomemom
- Website: www.simplehomemom.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplehomemom
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/simplehomemom
People also ask:
- How to Keep Sane as a Homeschool Mama: 5 Simple Principles
- how to live your simple homeschool life on purpose
- A simple guide to where you can homeschool without a homeschool room
- It’s the Simple Things: Make Simplicity a Thing in Your Homeschool
- Do you do coaching for new homeschoolers & overwhelmed homeschoolers? Why, yes I do!
Get more encouragement in the book: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod