Gabe Cox is a faith-based author, podcaster, coach, and the founder of Red Hot Mindset.
Gabe’s mission is to help you step into the fire of refinement so you can come out stronger and crush your goals, God’s way. She does this by helping you overcome limiting beliefs or mental barriers standing in the way of your goals. She holds you accountable to get done what you want each week and helps you simplify your game plan so you can work it around your everyday life.
Gabe used the success principles and mental training outlined in her book, “Mind Over Marathon: Overcoming Mental Barriers in the Race of Life,” to achieve bids to the 2016 and 2020 Boston Marathons. She continues to use these principles as she strives toward new goals, raising a family, and mentoring others.
I don’t have to feel capable to do homeschooling. If I’m called to do it, I can do it. You have to learn to learn how to do it.Gabe Cox
Advice for Homeschool Mamas:
- Ask for help when you need it. Learn how to delegate.
- Be the example: exercise so they’ll be active.
- Be the example: when they see us love learning, they’ll love learning too.
- Help them find their passions and you need to help find yours too.
- Learn what your triggers are. Learn what the tools are when those triggers arrive. Your feelings can be schizophrenic: feelings aren’t fact, but you do need to address them.
- You don’t have to choose between you and motherhood: you can do both.
- Recognize what parenting season you’re in. Some seasons are more demanding and we get less alone time. Find those little pockets of time. When you get that time, say yes to yourself.
You can find Gabe online at:
People also ask:
- how to love yourself as a homeschool mama
- steps to dealing with boundaries in your homeschool
- how to teach our kids to be financially savvy
- How to Get Homeschool Mom Community & Connection: Join the Homeschool Mama Book Club
- How do you know you’ve got what it takes to be a homeschool mom?
- Would you tell me about your homeschool mama retreat?
- Reclaiming Motherhood with Homeschool Mama, Bonnie Way
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod