Teresa Wiedrick helps the overwhelmed homeschool mama shed what’s not working so she can show up in her homeschool (& life) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
If you’re interested in a radio, podcast, or television interview, Teresa Wiedrick can be found at email@example.com
Teresa sips non-fat cappuccinos in cafes in her Kootenay Mountain hometown, as she waits for one of her four children to finish their dance, choir, soccer, curling, or music lessons. Oh, and she writes.
She released her book Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer, offers one-to-one coaching and online courses, hosts guests at her bed & breakfast, stare at impressionist art, listen to classical and jazz, and reads like a hungry baby bird.
If you’re struggling with your homeschool experience, book a consultation to see if we can help you overcome your challenge.
Teresa Wiedrick is found online at:
- Instagram: Homeschool_Mama_Self_Care
- Facebook: Homeschool Mama Self-Care
- YouTube: Homeschool Mama Self-Care
- Website: Capturing the Charmed Life
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Wiedrick’s resources are found here:
- You can find her book here: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
- You can listen to her on her podcast here: Homeschool Mama Self-Care
- Her coaching programs can be found here: Homeschool Coaching Services
- She’s created journaling workbooks that can be found here: Homeschool Resources Designed for YOU!
- You can learn about her courses here: Capturing the Charmed Life School
You can learn more about Teresa here:
- Read her About Page
- What mamas are saying about Homeschool Life Coach…
- Learn what coaching approaches Teresa offers
As seen on…
- CBC News
- Nelson Star News
- Unschool to University
- Life Learning Magazine
- Homeschooling in Progress
- Unboxed Summit
- Canadian Online Homeschool Conference
- 2019 Homeschool Moms Conference
- Making Joy Normal Podcast
- Honey I’m Homeschooling the Kids Podcast
- 7 Sisters Homeschool Podcast
- Just a Simple Home
- Kamloops Momma Magazine
- Families Matter Most podcast