I hope you have had a happy week of holiday hibernation with your homeschool family.
If you’re like me, you want to reenvision your upcoming homeschool year, and now is the time to do that.
Every year at this time I work through a journalling process to assess my past year & plan for my next year.
You are invited to a time set aside for 2023 homeschool planning.
(Also I had the privilege of interviewing her on season 1 of my podcast, Homeschool Mama Self-Care, my favourite interview EVER!)
This journalling process coincided with my mid-winter homeschool assessment.
(In the early years I didn’t do this, who had the time??)
Until I realized it helped me determine if my present approach was working for me and my kids.
Because…ya know…Slump Month is coming.
- dark short days,
- not enough outdoor time,
- too much indoor time with kids,
- kids that are bored with the routine,
- mama is bored with the routine,
- mama is more annoyed with kid conflict and complaining, (didn’t they just new Christmas gifts and have a break?)
- and now mama wants to get the kids on the school bus and back to school SEASON…
…the Slump Month.
It’ll be an hour and a half of assessing our homeschools with journal questions in a group discussion of homeschool moms who want to show up on purpose in their homeschools.
Bring your favourite New Year’s drink. Cause it’ll also be a lotta fun.
We’ll do this…
- discover what DID work
- what DIDN’T work
- consider who our kids actually are and if our homeschool is working for them
- consider who WE actually are and whether our homeschool is working for us
- and determine and craft a plan for our path for the next semester
We’ll talk about…
- WHY you’re homeschooling
- your homeschool goals
- why the WHY of your homeschool affects HOW you homeschool.
- we’ll talk about living your homeschool life on purpose
- we’ll talk about facilitating your kids’ purpose
- finding your vision
- reimagining your vision
- why and HOW you need to include YOU in your homeschool
- how to unschool YOU, find fun, alone time, and learning just for you
- we’ll talk about building on the charms of your homeschool
- …and how to accept the challenges (& what to do with the challenges)
Let’s do this!
Teresa, your Homeschool Life Coach
ps come in casual wear, cause I’ll still be wearing my new yoga pants and hoodie, thank you Santa!
Reimagine your Homeschool Workbook
Introducing the Reimagine Your Homeschool Workbook! Reflect on the past year, assess what worked and what didn’t, and build the homeschool you truly want. Evaluate curriculum, routine, philosophy, and plan for the future. Get renewed inspiration and fresh ideas.
People also ask:
- Join the 2023 Homeschool Challenge for Clarity, Confidence & Vision
- Get the Reimagine your Homeschool Workbook
- How to homeschool without losing your mind in 11 Steps
- Homeschool Help for Mom: Create a Plan for your Big Emotions
- Crafting a Simple Homeschool Vision Statement with Your Family Values
- 6 Game-Changing Ways to Streamline your Homeschool Routines
- Join the 5 Day Homeschool Vision Challenge
- Book a free consultation with the Homeschool Life Coach