What will you hear on Season #2 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast?
This season is dedicated to the homeschool mama who wants to address her real homeschool challenges.
For as many freedoms and charms as we may experience through our homeschool life, we are likely to encounter a similar number of challenges.
If you’d like your homeschool to be more satisfying, to know how to plan for it confidently, to be clear when you’re doing it good enough, to know how to address your emotions (& your kids) clearly, and learn from some of the most impactful homeschool mom podcasters and coaches, then listen in to season #2 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast.
In season #2 of this homeschool mom podcast, the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast, I offer you a season of ideas to address your real homeschool challenges so you can homeschool with greater satisfaction.
I wish someone had told me that I’d need to plan to deschool, plan to address my big emotions, and know what doubts I might experience and how to address them.
And I wish someone could have walked alongside me as I journeyed in my homeschool years.
So I give you an opportunity to do just that as you listen to season #2 of the Homeschool mom podcast, the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast.
These are some of the discussions we’ve had on Season #2 of this homeschool mom podcast, the Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast, that you will want to binge-listen to.
Planning for your upcoming homeschool year:
- How to Plan for your Upcoming Homeschool
- Three Things I Wish I Knew Before I Homeschooled
- Bust Homeschool Myths, So We Can Be Confident & Happy with Alison Morrow
- Why Homeschool High School is Better with Mary Hanna Wilson
- a Letter to My Homeschool High School Daughter
- A Meaningful Step-by-Step Guide to Plan your Homeschool Year
- How to Incorporate the Happy Homeschool Hygge, Twenty Easy-to-Adopt Practices
- What about homeschool socialization?
- A Homeschool Mom Giveaway to Get Inspired & Nurtured
- the truth behind homeschool socialization: 10 secrets that may surprise you
- Capturing your Charmed Homeschool Coaching Services
- the Most Popular 2021 Capturing the Charmed Posts
- How to capture your charmed homeschool (& address your challenges)
Addressing our big emotions & concerns as homeschool mamas:
- How to Address Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions: Sharpen the Tools in your Big Emotion Toolbox
- Dealing with our Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions Toolbox Part 2
- Homeschool Mama Big Emotions Toolbox Part 3: Your Feelings
- How Kristen Neff Informs My Homeschool with Self-Compassion
- How to Address Your Big Emotions with Christine Dixon
- How to Address Worry & Overthinking for the Homeschool Mama
- how to manage impatience in your homeschool: 14 strategies to freedom
- How to Love Me as a Homeschool Mama
- 7 Effective Tools to Build Boundaries (& Why You Require Them)
- Homeschooling in a Pandemic: 14 Approaches to Address Overwhelm
- How to Keep Sane as a Homeschool Mama: 5 Simple Principles
- Perspective-Shifting Homeschool Coaching Discussions
Big Emotions Journal for the Homeschool Mom
Introducing the Homeschool Mama’s Toolbox, a set of resources designed to help homeschooling mothers deal with big emotions and specifically address their thoughts. Your brain and thoughts are important tools that need to be regularly sharpened, and the Toolbox is here to help you do just that.
Incorporating mindfulness practices into your homeschool is one of the most effective ways to separate yourself from your thoughts and be present. The Toolbox includes three questions from Dr. Amen, author of Change your Brain, Change your Life: What am I feeling? What is the thought behind my feeling? What is the story behind my thought? These are questions that you can practice regularly to get the most out of them.
The Toolbox also encourages a daily meditation practice to help you distance yourself from your thoughts and just be present. Guided meditations such as Guided Meditation on Controlling Negative Thoughts and Guided Meditation for Inner Peace & Calm can help you get started.
Additionally, the Toolbox offers a Thought Care Checklist to help you deal with challenging situations that may arise in your homeschool. By considering alternative perspectives, you can reframe your thoughts and deal with the situation in a more positive and constructive way.
With the Homeschool Mama’s Toolbox, you can learn to influence your thoughts and create a better reality for yourself and your family. Download the Toolbox today and start sharpening your tools!
Learning from homeschool mom podcasters and homeschool mom coaches:
- how to naturally take care of the homeschool mom with special needs kids with Julie Polanco
- How to Maintain Authenticity in our Homeschool with Betsy Jenkins
- The Freedoms of Self-Directed Education with Robyn Robertson
- Confidently Homeschooling Differently-Wired Kiddos (& Taking Care of Us too) with Colleen Kessler
- How to Deschool with Kelly Edwards
- Raising Critical Thinkers: A Parent’s Guide to Raising Wise Kids with Julie Bogart
- Overcoming Frustrations with Jennifer Bryant, Practical Family Podcast
- How Listening to our Trauma Stories can Enable our Homeschool Families with Norm Quantz
- Dealing with our Stuff so We Can Help our Kids Deal with Theirs with Jenn Dean
- how to live your simple homeschool life on purpose
- How Gordon Neufeld Informs my Homeschool
I hope you enjoy Season #2 as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.
Leave a comment below and let me know about you and your homeschool story.
If you’d like to learn more about the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast, learn more here.
- Learn about my homeschool story here.
- Season #3 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast is dedicated to the New(er) Homeschool Mama.
- And Season #4 of the podcast is dedicated to the Overwhelmed Homeschool Mama.
People also ask:
- Self-Compassion for the Homeschool Mama: How to Teach it to Yourself
- How to Include Mindfulness Practice in your Homeschool
- How to homeschool without losing your mind in 11 Steps
- Join the Homeschool Mama Support Group
- Happy Homeschool Hygge Practices to Offset the Winter Blues
- What mamas are saying about Homeschool Life Coach…
- How do I book a one-on-one coaching session with you?