Create a Gratitude Practice because…
- Gratitude connects us more closely to the people we love. Those we love also sense we’re thankful for them.
- Gratitude makes us realize what we have.
- Gratitude enables us to be more content with the belongings we already have, thereby spending less on unnecessary things.
- Gratitude helps us compare less because we are just so thankful for our life.
- Gratitude reminds us of the happy memories we have and what a charmed homeschool life we have.
Practical tips to practice gratitude…
- in your journal every morning
- at the dinner table with the kids
- before bed as you tuck in your kids or say g’night to your partner
- create photo scrapbooks and remember why you have an amazing life
- create photo books to remember the amazing memories
- create homeschool portfolios at the end of year to remember all the cool stuff you did
- create an Instagram account to showcase the beauty of the life you have
Here’s how to do it…
- Just write.
- Three things.
- That you’re grateful for.
- Every morning. Or evening. Or in the afternooon. But just once a day.
It’s just that simple.
People often ask…
- How do you handle homeschool overwhelm?
- How can I Capture the Charmed Homeschool?
- Do you do one-on-one homeschooling coaching? Why, yes I do!
- How can I join the Homeschool Mama Retreat? (& what is this?)
- 7 Ways to Find Quiet, Build Boundaries & Handle Overwhelm
- How to include a gratitude practice in your homeschool?