Introducing the Reimagine Your Homeschool Workbook! Reflect on the past year, assess what worked and what didn’t, and build the homeschool you truly want. Evaluate curriculum, routine, philosophy, and plan for the future. Get renewed inspiration and fresh ideas.
Introducing the Reimagine Your Homeschool Workbook! At the end of every homeschool year, it’s normal to feel a bit tired and lackluster. That’s where our workbook comes in to help.
Take some time to reflect on the past year and assess what worked and what didn’t, so you can make the next year even better.
With this workbook, you can evaluate your past year’s activities and curriculum, assess your homeschool routine, and examine your philosophy. Additionally, you can plan for kindergarten and high school entry, create an attack plan for your homeschool challenges, and reflect on your intentions and purpose for your homeschool and life.
Our journal questions are designed to help you dig deep and build the homeschool that you truly want in your home. Don’t put everything away just yet – use this tool to springboard into the new year with fresh ideas and renewed inspiration. The Reimagine Your Homeschool Workbook is here to guide you on your homeschool journey!
In the Reimagine your Homeschool Workbook, you’ll assess…
- your past year’s activities with your homeschool vision
- your homeschool curriculum/resources
- your homeschool routine
- kindergarten entry ideas
- high school entry ideas
- your homeschool philosophy
- your homeschool challenges & create an attack plan
- your intention and how you show up on purpose in your homeschool (& life)
These journal questions can aid in greater satisfaction in your upcoming homeschool.
You can dig deep and build the homeschool that you really want in your home!
Are you wrapping up your homeschool year?
It’s the time of year we assess our past homeschool year (& use that as a brainstorming tool to imagine our upcoming homeschool year).
I invite you to a year-end assessment.
Therefore, what we’ll do together in the Homeschool Year-End Review…
Assess & clarify our homeschools, the intention of our homeschools & the practical activities in our homeschools…
…so they can become more of what we want our homeschool life to be.
What we’ll do…
A year-end homeschool assessment:
- to align your actual activities with your homeschool vision
- to assess your homeschool curriculum, if you want to do all the things, but you need to focus on a few for an easy, fun routine
- to assess your homeschool routine
- to help those entering kindergarten and have no idea where to start
- to help those entering high school and are at a loss in making curriculum choices
- to assess your homeschool philosophy (& ask if it’s working for you?)
- to simplify your homeschool
- to tackle your real homeschool challenges & create an attack plan
- to encourage you to show up on purpose in your homeschool (& life)
- to address your real homeschool kids, so you can create an individualized home education
- to encourage you to keep on going in your homeschool (& life)
Bring your journals and a pen, without the kids.
- You’ll receive personal feedback and the Journaling Workbook for you to consider afterward.
“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson