There are some things, some activities, some ideas, that only a homeschool family knows.
You know you’re a homeschooler when you do things unconventionally, when you think about education unconventionally, and you throw all the kids together and assume they can figure things out dependent on their abilities, not their grades, also unconventionally.
Introducing, how you know you’re a homeschooler…
You know you’re a homeschooler when…
1. When you’re learning geometry and volume with grapes, marshmallows, and toothpicks.
2. When you consider extracurricular activities like soccer, baseball, or swim lessons PE class.
3. When your four-year-old thinks he’s going to the same extracurricular activities as the twelve-year-old.
4. When your kiddos are sledding on the first snow of the year at 9 in the morning.
5. When your kiddos spend more time with their dad than their friends.
6. When your kids help you plan the grocery list…cause they know what’s in the fridge.
7. When your kids finish daily chores before their studies.
8. When your older kids teach your younger kids how to sweep, set the table & cross the street.
9. When tea is served along with afternoon history reading.
10. When the teacher is brushing her teeth while the kids are practicing their handwriting.
Big Emotions Journal for the Homeschool Mom
Journal questions that aid in your self-exploration, to get curious about what your triggers, know how to address them, and learn how to align your thought patterns, so you can show up on purpose in your homeschool.