Kristin Mercer fell in love with Young Living Essential Oils when she saw how much they helped her and her littles find victories in longtime health struggles.
Now, she is now passionate about helping others take steps in their own journeys to wellness.
Kristin Mercer is actively involved as a tutor in their homeschool co-op, keeps busy with her Young Living business, and volunteers at the coffee bar at her church.
We’re the gatekeepers of our home. Protecting what comes into our home, whether videos, internet access, food, or products that we allow into our home, is our choice.Kristin Mercer, Homeschool Mama of three & Wellness Advocate
Kristin Mercer’s advice for including essential oils in your homeschool:
- Choose how you encourage wellness in your homeschool family.
- Work on swapping one healthy choice at a time.
- Use a quality diffuser that doesn’t leach unhealthy plastic chemicals.
- Topical essential oils can be used for immune support, breathing support, and emotional support.
- Use peppermint for the beginning of your homeschool days to energize and remind the kids that studies are about to begin!
- Use lavender to calm them before they sleep by rolling it on the bottom of the big toe and the spine.
- The benefits of lavender, peppermint, and oil of oregano.
So, check out these resources if you’re looking to learn more about Essential Oils:
- Kristin’s website: www.mercentials.com
- Essential Oils Desk Reference by Life Science Publishing
- Gentle Baby Book by Debra Raybern
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils by Carolyn L. Mein
You can find Kristin online at:
Wellness Guide: Homeschool Help for Moms
Introducing Your Ultimate Wellness Guide, an ideal guidebook for homeschool moms seeking effective strategies to maintain physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. This comprehensive guide offers practical tips, actionable steps, and easy-to-follow instructions to help you prioritize self-care, manage stress, and enhance your overall homeschool experience. Get your copy now and take the first step towards a healthier and happier homeschool mom life!
People also ask…
- How to deal with unrealistic expectations in your homeschool.
- how to deschool 101: 7 lessons I’ve learned that propelled my homeschool into freedom.
- How to naturally take care of the homeschool mom who homeschools kids with special needs naturally.
- Tell me more about your homeschool mama retreat.
- I’m a new homeschooler, are you able to walk alongside me and mentor me?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod