Instill a homeschool mama daily affirmation practice in your morning routine.
In this episode, I’ll be sharing the homeschool mama daily affirmations I include to unslump my slump month and every month in my homeschool.
- Create a 15 minute morning routine just for you each morning.
- Read two paragraphs of the daily affirmations to remind yourself how you want to show up.
- Create daily mindful moments to see how you’re doing.
- Recreate the homeschool mama daily affirmations with words that are meaningful to you.
- Speak the truth of how you want to think about your homeschool life.
The biggest influencer on your challenge is you. How you’re framing what you’re experiencing.Teresa Wiedrick, author of Homeshcool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
People often ask…
- How can I capture the charmed homeschool?
- Do you do one-on-one homeschooling coaching? Why, yes I do!
- How can I join the Homeschool Mama Retreat? (& what is this?)
- 7 Ways to Find Quiet, Build Boundaries & Handle Overwhelm
- How to include a gratitude practice in your homeschool.
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod