Anticipating the new year, we’re envisioning our homeschools.
Get your 5 strategies to revise your vision for your homeschool when you join the 5-Day Homeschool Mama Vision Challenge.
So, you’ll receive 5 days of strategies in your email inbox…
A homeschool vision challenge for you:
- to encourage you to show up on purpose in your homeschools
- to align your actual daily activities with your homeschool vision
- to tackle your real homeschool challenges
- to address your real homeschooled kids
- & to acknowledge your homeschool mama in your homeschool, you!
A 5 Day Homeschool Mama Challenge to enable your vision, clarity, and purpose in your 2023 Homeschool.Teresa Wiedrick, author of Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
“The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive, with passion, compassion, humour and style.”Maya Angelou
The five strategies in the homeschool vision challenge…
First, do you Know Your Why?
- What are your homeschool goals?
- Why you homeschool affects how you homeschool.
- Live your homeschool life on purpose.
- Facilitate your kids’ purpose.
Second, Have you found Your Vision?
- Have a vision.
- Change your vision.
- Recognize your child’s vision.
- Adjust your vision again.
Third, Do you Know Yourself?
- What’s your unique purpose?
- Who are you anyway?
- Unschool Yourself
- Find Fun, Alone Time, and Learning for You
Fourth, Can you Build on the Charms?
- What can you contribute?
- Observe your children.
- Make a declaration.
- Recognize your freedoms.
Fifth, are you willing to Accept the Challenges?
- Be honest with yourself, what do you need?
- What do your kids need?
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Where do you need to grow?
Reimagine your Homeschool Workbook
Journal questions & workbook that aid in your self-exploration to help you discover the barriers getting in the way of your satisfying homeschool life. Before you put everything away, let’s assess your past homeschool year (& use that as a brainstorming tool to imagine your upcoming homeschool year). Here is a tool to do just that! These journal questions are a self-coaching tool that can aid in greater satisfaction in your upcoming homeschool.
People also ask…
- A fall homeschool assessment: 9 things I’ve learned
- How to deal with unrealistic expectations in your homeschool.
- how to deschool 101: 7 lessons I’ve learned that propelled my homeschool into freedom
- Tell me more about your homeschool mama retreat.
- I’m a new homeschooler, are you able to walk alongside me and mentor me?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod