A virtual retreat for homeschooling moms who wants to homeschool with confidence.
In this homeschool mom retreat, you can get away, take a breather, and dig deep into the things that are keeping you from enjoying the full charms of your homeschool so you can show up on purpose in your homeschool days.
This is the first of its kind: a homeschool mom retreat to help lead you to take care of you.
In this retreat, you can get away, take a breather, and dig deep into the things that are driving your homeschool & your life.
(The things you likely don’t see at the surface).
…So you can show up on purpose in your homeschool & life.
In this retreat, I share the path I’ve taken to help me nurture myself, so I can help you nurture you so you can nurture those you homeschool.
- I share the most important self-care strategy, taking care of your thoughts.
- I help you grapple with and overcome your doubts about your homeschool choice.
- I offer you ten simple self-care strategies that you can incorporate into your regular homeschool days.
If you want clarity, confidence, and vision in your homeschool & your life, set aside time to nurture you.
“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we can be.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Along with the purchase of the FULL course, you will receive:
- a 4-week LIVE online group coaching session (unless you’d prefer private mentoring)
- a FREE signed copy of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer book (shipping included)
- a journaling workbook to get your interior work flowing
- and a surprise self-care package to accompany your virtual retreat (valued at $25)
- lifetime access to the Retreat updates
People also ask:
- Access the Toolbox for Big Emotions Journaling Workbook to address mama’s big emotions
- How to Address Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions: Sharpen the Tools in your Big Emotion Toolbox? Listen to the podcast.
- How do I self-coach on homeschool overwhelm? Use the Grappling with Overwhelm Journaling Workbook
- Do you offer one-on-one homeschool & (life) coaching?
- If I had my child to raise over again this is what I would do