Bonnie Landry says she’s an ordinary wife and mom, living on Vancouver Island in Canada with her family.
Bonnie and her husband Albert have raised and are still raising seven children who range in age from 14-33. Three are now married and the avalanche of grandbabies has begun!
She’s about to begin her thirtieth year of teaching her own.
Bonnie’s mission is joy. Living simply, being disciplined with dignity, fostering community, and encouraging others are all central to her life. This mission encourages others to be present to the people they love. It is possible to learn how to make joy normal.
Removing that which creates angst in your life is probably your best operating tool than determining what you can do for me. We need to self- reflect on what that angst is. And if that means therapy, therapy is not a bad word.Bonnie Landry, Creator of Make Joy Normal
Bonnie & I discuss:
- That life is kind of a bust if you can’t get along with people.
Check out our book suggestions:
- Gordon Neufeld, Attachment Parenting Guru & author of Hold On To Your Kids
- Shefali Tsabary, Conscious Parenting expert
Find Bonnie online at..
People also ask:
- How to Journal as a Tool to Process Stress, Anxiety, and Trauma with Nicholle Nattress
- How to Address Worry & Overthinking for the Homeschool Mama
- Toolbox for Big Emotions Journaling Workbook
- How do I get a virtual homeschool mama retreat?
- Do you offer one-on-one homeschool coaching? Why, yes I do!
- How to Be Conscious in Your Homeschool with Erica Kesilman
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod