This is a letter to my homeschool high school daughter who is on the cusp of graduation.
Dear Madelyn, here I sit with Poppy at my right side, Clover and Thistle sitting at my left, licking out the grain pail, writing my first letter to you…
As Madelyn graduates from homeschool high school, I share a letter to my homeschool high school daughter from home.
Just as in the first year of your life, I am now available day and night, now go conquer your world.xoxo Mom
To put your mind at ease and learn more about homeschooling high school:
- Advice for High School Homeschoolers with Vicki Tillman
- How I transitioned from homeschool to public high school
- homeschool high school, grade 8 & 9: the churning
- Having a high school homeschooler at home.
- high school options and post-secondary school
- How to Facilitate Child-Led Learning in your Homeschool
- teaching literary devices to homeschool high school students using pop culture references
People also ask…
- The alluring freedoms of self-directed education.
- How to deschool your homeschool days.
- How to deal with your big emotions (& your kids’ big emotions) in your homeschool days.
- Tell me more about your homeschool mama virtual retreat.
- I’m a new homeschooler, are you able to walk alongside me and mentor me?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod