Kimberly Charron is a busy, creative, homeschooling, geek mom of two, who believes in out of the box thinking and doing what you love.
She has been serving the homeschooling community by providing homeschool information and coaching at HomeschoolinginNovaScotia.com since 2008.
Sometimes you need to think about self-care in a different way, because sometimes you can’t get the alone self-care the way you’re typically thinking about it, like sharing your interests with your children.Kimberly Charron
Advice for the Homeschool Mama:
- Include your interests in your homeschool.
- You can declare a quiet time in the afternoon and you can have too.
- You can incorporate self-care in your homeschool.
- You can take the kids out to lunch with you and take a book.
- As your kids get older, it gets easier for short periods of time. When they continue to get older, you’ll get longer periods of time.
You can find Kimberly Charron online at:
People also ask:
- How to Get Quiet Time (& Creative Space) for the Homeschool Mama with Rachel Le
- food for creative thought: the unique contribution
- How can I get a homeschool mama retreat?
- Do you do life coaching too? Why, yes I do!
- Food for Creative Thought: Twain Austen
Get more encouragement in the book: Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod