Kimberly Charron is a busy, creative, homeschooling, geek mom of two, who believes in out-of-the-box thinking and doing what you love.
She has been serving the homeschooling community by providing homeschool information and coaching at HomeschoolinginNovaScotia.com since 2008.
Since Kimberly especially loves to share her family’s Geek Schooling adventures, she started GeekSchoolingGuide.com, dedicated to ending your frustrations with your obsessed, geeky child and helping you enjoy easy, delight-directed learning with them, centered on their passions and fandoms.
Sometimes you need to think about self-care in a different way, because sometimes you can’t get the alone self-care the way you’re typically thinking about it, like sharing your interests with your children.Kimberly Charron
Kimberly’s advice for the homeschool mama:
- Include your interests in your homeschool.
- You can declare a quiet time in the afternoon and you can have quiet time too.
- You can incorporate self-care in your homeschool.
- You can take the kids out to lunch with you and take a book.
- As your kids get older, it gets easier for short periods of time. When they continue to get older, you’ll get longer periods of time.
You can find Kimberly Charron online at:
Homeschool Mama Daily Journal
Journal questions to aid in self-exploration, to develop self-awareness and identity, and to maintain a weekly planner for homeschool and life. This Homeschool Mama Journal helps you organize your inner world and your outer world.
People also ask:
- Homeschool Mama, Find your Thing
- food for creative thought: the unique contribution
- How can I get a homeschool mama retreat?
- Do you do life coaching too? Why, yes I do!
- Food for Creative Thought: Twain Austen
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod