Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What are you going to hear on Season #3 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast?
Season #3 Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast is dedicated to the new(er) homeschool mama.
If you’ve been homeschooling for just a few years, a few months, or are planning to homeschool in the upcoming fall, then this podcast season is dedicated to you.
In the season #3 Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast, I’m going to share with you the most important elements you need to consider before you get started.
Or now that you’ve begun to identify how things actually work in your homeschool life, I’ll share the most important elements of the homeschool life that will help you clarify & reorder how you’re doing this homeschool thing.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Your First Year of Homeschool
- the surprising transition from school to homeschool
- What about gaps in my child’s home education?
- curiosity and education: how to facilitate it
- How to Facilitate Child-Led Learning in your Homeschool
- why my family homeschools: the book (& the 8 reasons) that convinced me in one week
- why kids don’t need school socialization & why they need you, the parent, instead
- when you buy new homeschool curriculum: 5 clever suggestions
- Homeschool Mama Book Club: “Hold Onto Your Kids” by Gordon Neufeld
I hope you enjoy season #3 Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast as much as I’ve enjoyed putting it together for you.
Leave a comment below and let me know about you and your homeschool story. (& definitely tell me what you most need to hear right now).
People also ask:
- How to Use the Practical Deschool your Homeschool Idea Checklist
- How to practically deschool your homeschool
- Deschool your Homeschool Journaling Workbook
- Capturing your Charmed Homeschool Mentoring
- How do I book a one-on-one coaching session with you?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod