The homeschool journey can be a challenging one for many reasons, but it’s even more challenging when you’re trying to do it alone.
Teresa offers free (&/or affordable) homeschool coaching to help homeschool mamas shed what’s not working so they can show up in their homeschools (& lives) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
These are some of the free (& affordable) homeschool coaching opportunities: personal strategy calls, free video trainings, monthly classes, podcast episodes, free resources, written articles, self-coaching workbooks & courses, and group and individual coaching.
Numerous free (& affordable) homeschool coaching options are available:
Would you like a homeschool mentor to walk alongside you as you determine if the homeschool lifestyle is right for you?
Perhaps you’ve already begun your homeschool journey but would appreciate an authentic, supportive ear that can reflect your thoughts, concerns, & ideas, and enable perspective-shifting conversations so you can gain clarity and confidence.
So, if you’re challenged by anger, frustration, guilt, failure, or that not-good-enough feeling in your homeschool, YOU are not alone.
I help homeschool mamas address these challenges.
If that’s you, know that I’ve been there done that myself, helped many homeschool mamas create plans to address their big emotions, and enable gentle accountability plans so homeschool mamas can practice strategies and techniques to overcome those challenges (so they can show up in their homeschools on purpose).
So, if homeschool coaching sounds like something you’d like to pursue, connect with me, or discover the many resources that will help you here:
Download your Big Emotions Audit:
- How to homeschool without losing your mind in 11 Steps
- How to deal with homeschool mama guilt (in no easy steps)
- Homeschool Help for Mom: Create a Plan for your Big Emotions
Use a Journaling Workbook designed for the Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions…
Big Emotions Journal for the Homeschool Mom
Introducing the Homeschool Mama’s Toolbox, a set of resources designed to help homeschooling mothers deal with big emotions and specifically address their thoughts. Your brain and thoughts are important tools that need to be regularly sharpened, and the Toolbox is here to help you do just that.
Incorporating mindfulness practices into your homeschool is one of the most effective ways to separate yourself from your thoughts and be present. The Toolbox includes three questions from Dr. Amen, author of Change your Brain, Change your Life: What am I feeling? What is the thought behind my feeling? What is the story behind my thought? These are questions that you can practice regularly to get the most out of them.
The Toolbox also encourages a daily meditation practice to help you distance yourself from your thoughts and just be present. Guided meditations such as Guided Meditation on Controlling Negative Thoughts and Guided Meditation for Inner Peace & Calm can help you get started.
Additionally, the Toolbox offers a Thought Care Checklist to help you deal with challenging situations that may arise in your homeschool. By considering alternative perspectives, you can reframe your thoughts and deal with the situation in a more positive and constructive way.
With the Homeschool Mama’s Toolbox, you can learn to influence your thoughts and create a better reality for yourself and your family. Download the Toolbox today and start sharpening your tools!
- Watch the FREE Self-Compassion for Homeschool Mama Training
- Sometimes homeschool is hard…
- What I’ve found to be the biggest challenge in my homeschool
- What do you do when you’re at your wits’ end in your homeschool?
Listen to this…
- How Kristen Neff Informs My Homeschool with Self-Compassion
- A Homeschool Mom Podcast Dedicated to the Authentic Homeschool Mom
- How to Address Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions
Consider group coaching…
- Learn about Self-Compassion group coaching for the homeschool mama.
- Use the Overcome Overwhelm Assessment for the Homeschool Mama
- Consider learning techniques and strategies alongside gentle accountability with perspective-shifting coaching.
Self-Compassion for Homeschool Mama Course…
…to instill strategies that help you nurture the nurturer, be kind with your big emotions & your kids’ big emotions too…
People also ask:
- Join the Homeschool Mama Support Group
- What mamas are saying about Homeschool Life Coach…
- Get the FREE Self-Compassion for Homeschool Mama Training
- How do I book a one-on-one coaching session with you?