The homeschool journey can be a challenging one for many reasons, but it’s even more challenging when you’re trying to do it alone.
Teresa offers free (&/or affordable) homeschool coaching to help homeschool mamas shed what’s not working so they can show up in their homeschools (& lives) authentically, purposefully, and confidently.
These are some of the free (& affordable) homeschool coaching opportunities: personal strategy calls, free video trainings, monthly classes, podcast episodes, free resources, written articles, self-coaching workbooks & courses, and group and individual coaching.
Numerous free (& affordable) homeschool coaching options are available:
Would you like a homeschool mentor to walk alongside you as you determine if the homeschool lifestyle is right for you?
Perhaps you’ve already begun your homeschool journey but would appreciate an authentic, supportive ear that can reflect your thoughts, concerns, & ideas, and enable perspective-shifting conversations so you can gain clarity and confidence.
So, if you’re challenged by anger, frustration, guilt, failure, or that not-good-enough feeling in your homeschool, YOU are not alone.
I help homeschool mamas address these challenges.
If that’s you, know that I’ve been there done that myself, helped many homeschool mamas create plans to address their big emotions, and enable gentle accountability plans so homeschool mamas can practice strategies and techniques to overcome those challenges (so they can show up in their homeschools on purpose).
So, if homeschool coaching sounds like something you’d like to pursue, connect with me, or discover the many resources that will help you here:
Download your Big Emotions Audit:
- How to homeschool without losing your mind in 11 Steps
- How to deal with homeschool mama guilt (in no easy steps)
- Homeschool Help for Mom: Create a Plan for your Big Emotions
Use a Journaling Workbook designed for the Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions…
Big Emotions Journal for the Homeschool Mom
Journal questions that aid in your self-exploration, to get curious about what your triggers, know how to address them, and learn how to align your thought patterns, so you can show up on purpose in your homeschool.
- Sometimes homeschool is hard…
- What I’ve found to be the biggest challenge in my homeschool
- What do you do when you’re at your wits’ end in your homeschool?
Listen to this…
- How Kristen Neff Informs My Homeschool with Self-Compassion
- A Homeschool Mom Podcast Dedicated to the Authentic Homeschool Mom
- How to Address Homeschool Mama’s Big Emotions
Consider group coaching…
- Learn about Self-Compassion group coaching for the homeschool mama.
- Use the Overcome Overwhelm Assessment for the Homeschool Mama
- Consider learning techniques and strategies alongside gentle accountability with perspective-shifting coaching.
Self-Compassion for Homeschool Mama Course…
…to instill strategies that help you nurture the nurturer, be kind with your big emotions & your kids’ big emotions too…
People also ask:
- Join the Homeschool Mama Support Group
- What mamas are saying about Homeschool Life Coach…
- How do I book a one-on-one coaching session with you?