What are you going to hear on Season #4 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast?
This season is for the overwhelmed homeschool mama.
For the overwhelmed homeschool mama: if you’d like your homeschool to be more satisfying, you’d like to have tools to address your challenges, and you’d like to show up on purpose in your homeschool, then this podcast season is dedicated to you.
In season #4 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care podcast, I offer you a season of ideas to address your homeschool overwhelm to experience your homeschool with greater satisfaction.
Overwhelm can represent many things. Often it suggests that we’re not clear on WHAT we’re challenged by.
Perhaps there are too many things to do, too many kids to home educate, or too many extracurricular activities to attend.
But it also might mean…
- you don’t know how to address your big emotions,
- you haven’t signed up for a growth mindset,
- you have unrealistic expectations,
- you don’t understand yourself (or your homeschool family members),
- you assume you should always be able to do more,
- you haven’t nurtured self-care strategies,
- or you don’t have a homeschool community to support you.
This season we’re going to address all that.
This is what you’ll hear on Season #4 of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care Podcast
- How to Handle Homeschool Overwhelm
- A conversation with Jennifer Misener, a Developmental Psychologist
- How to Deal with Unrealistic Expectations as Homeschool Mamas
- A conversation with Isabella Robledo, an Enneagram Coach
- Are you homeschooling good enough?
- A conversation with Sarah Mackenzie, podcaster at Readaloud Revival
- Journaling for the Homeschool Mama to Overcome Overwhelm
- A conversation with Aimee Otto, podcaster at Homeschool Compass
- How to Marie Kondo your Homeschool
- A conversation with Rebecca Rolland, author of the Art of Talking with Children
- How to Build a Homeschool Community
- Use a Time Audit to Address Unrealistic Homeschool Expectations
- How Kara S. Anderson Informs my Homeschool
- Intuitively Grow your Fearless Homeschool Flow with Vanessa Wright
- how to build and create community as a homeschool mom
I hope you enjoy Season #4 as much as I’ve enjoyed putting it together for you.
Leave a comment below and let me know about you and your homeschool story.
People also ask:
- If you’re dealing with post-partum overwhelm in your homeschool…
- Grappling with Overwhelm Journaling Workbook
- Join the Homeschool Mama Support Group
- What mamas are saying about Homeschool Life Coach…
- How do I book a one-on-one coaching session with you?
Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod