Here are ten practical (& meta) lessons in planning for your upcoming homeschool.
How do you go about planning for your upcoming homeschool year?
- Be realistic. How to do this? Time block your time to discover how much time stuff ACTUALLY takes. And practice being right here now.
- Self-Care is a requirement, not an option.
- You can influence a child, but you can’t control them.
- Academics are not synonymous with an education.
- Plan for the “S” question. You’ll have to answer it to infinity and beyond.
- Plan for YOU in your homeschool too.
- There is no ONE right way to homeschool.
- Everthing isn’t always going to go well all the time.
- Always work toward fun in your homeschool days.
- Above everything, know yourself.